Become a lash technician trainer
Expand your business by offering lash technician training with our Academy’s private live 2-day online course
If you answered ‘Yes’ we’d love to have You in our lash technician trainer course!
Intensive course by experienced lash trainer
Rimvita Marcinkeviciute is an experienced lash trainer and the owner of RM Lash & Beauty Academy, eyelash studio based in Sydney, Australia. With over 8 years of experience in the industry as a lash technician and business owner Rimvita is now offering a terrific private online training course to teach YOU how to train budding lash technicians who want to grow their own businesses.
What you can expect from the lash technician trainer course?
Accredited lash course material designed by RM Lash & Beauty Academy
2-day of 1:1 intensive live online training with Rimvita
Full support during and after training
Knowledge and advice on how to conduct an amazing training session
Becoming an accredited lash educator demonstrates your experience and commitment to your industry
Professionally designed Digital course material
You’ll receive Accredited Lash Course Materials designed by RM Lash & Beauty Academy: slides, digital manuals, practice sheets, tests and certificates (both Classic and Russian Volume courses). So, you don’t need to worry about creating material by yourself. Also, we can modify lash materials to represent your own personal brand.
What you will learn?
With practical examples from years of experience, the course fleshes out the key strategies and techniques you need to know to become a successful trainer.
- How we learn: Understanding how the human brain absorbs and processes information.
- Qualities of an effective trainer: Honing earned and learned skills that will improve your effectiveness as a trainer.
- Preparing and delivering training: The tools you’ll need to prepare and deliver the best training session!
- Running a training session: Techniques on how to run an effective session with momentum!
- Personality types: Understanding introvert and extravert trainees and how to adapt your delivery accordingly.
- Principles of adult learners: How to tailor and adapt your training for adult learners.
- How to deliver feedback: How to articulate constructive, useful and helpful feedback.
- Planning a training session: How to plan a well structured, efficient and engaging training session.
What is accreditation?
Students want peace of mind that their money is being spent on a credible course. RM Lash & Beauty Accreditation & Educator Training protects students by offering trainers the chance to be recognised for providing a standardised service, measured by a lash educator programme, which is updated every year. All training and materials are recognised by lash experts. By getting accreditation, you as a trainer can let potential students know that you work to a high standard and that your qualifications are verified.
Satisfied student stories
CHOOSE YOUR BEST Price Package
Online live 2-day 1:1 Course
Online live 2-day 1:1 Course
Full Training Material Package
Premium plusTraining Package (Price from*)
Premium training package
Brand Identity & Logo
Discover the secrets to being a successful lash educator
This online training course has been specifically created by professionals in the lash industry so you can learn how to be your own boss and run a successful lash business.