Eyelash Extension Course
Are you looking for an eyelash extension course to kickstart your new career?
Look no further – we’ve got the perfect solution for you. RM Lash and Beauty provides accredited 1:1 and 1:2 training for all levels, from complete beginners to experienced eyelash technicians looking to improve their skills and techniques. All our courses are accredited by Lash Inc and recognised globally. We understand that creating great lash artists means you need to receive the attention of highly skilled industry professionals, which is why we only train one-on-one or one-on-two. We aim to give our students not just the ability to apply lashes, but the skills and tools they need to go out and make their new career a reality. Our training courses are the ideal first step to create a solid foundation for your career as a lash artist.
Classic Eyelash Extension Course
The Classic Eyelash Extension course is the perfect course for complete beginners looking to learn the basics so they can start working with clients and market themselves effectively. We’ll cover all the basics of how to choose and apply lashes, as well as important health and safety and business management and marketing topics. You will receive demonstrations by your trainer of all aspects of the application process. Then you’ll work on real people under the watchful of your trainer. We’ll also supply you with an extensive kit, packed with everything you need to get started. We also provide certificates of completion, training manual and ongoing support after the course is complete.
• All about the different types of lashes you can work with
• How to style and map for different eye shapes
• The best application techniques
• Choose the right eyelashes for your client to give them their desired look
• Important health and safety precautions
• Choose the best tools and equipment
• How to correctly apply eyelash extensions to your clients, including all about distance and direction of the lashes
• About eyelash extension aftercare and the information you should give new clients after their first appointment with you
• How to run a successful consultation
• All about eyelash infills
• Remove eyelash extensions
• About adhesives and how to use them properly
• All about allergic reactions, how to avoid them, and what to do if they occur
• Important marketing and business management tips
• Take perfect lash pictures for your website and social media
Russian Volume Course
This course is perfect for those who already have a basic knowledge and understanding of how to apply for classic eyelash extensions and are ready to learn the best techniques for customer retention, managing and satisfying client expectations. You’ll learn how to create completely individual looks for each client and give more detailed and professional consultations. A full volume kit, including everything you need to get started applying volume lashes to your clients, is also included in the cost of your course. We also provide certificates of completion, training manual and ongoing support after the course is complete.
• Choose the best equipment and tools
• Three different fan making techniques
• Make perfect fans to apply to your clients
• How to speed up your work while maintaining the quality or result
• Choose the right thickness
• Styling and mapping for different eye shapes
• Achieve the perfect line look
• Eyelash extension aftercare
• How to deliver perfect direction and distance of the extensions
• Apply volume fan extensions on natural lashes
• All about adhesives: how to choose and why some volume lashes don’t last
• How to make infills for volume lashes
• All about allergies, how to detect them, what to do if an allergic reaction occurs, and common mistakes
• Remove volume lashes
• Important health and safety precautions
• Vital business management tools
• Important marketing and pricing information
Satisfied Student Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
All levels! Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced technician looking to learn a new technique, our training courses will help you take the next step.
Our training is taught individually, either in a 1:1 or 1:2 setting. You don’t have to wait for the start of a new course to begin your training or miss out on vital attention due to a large class.
All our courses are accredited by Lash Inc and are recognised globally. Our curriculum was accurately developed and approved by Lash Inc experts, so you can rest assured knowing you’re getting the industry’s best training.
Our courses typically take one or two full days of training. By the end, you’ll be ready to apply for lash extensions professionally.
Don’t worry, you’ll be under the watchful eye of our trainer, and you’ll see plenty of demonstrations before you start applying the lashes.
Our courses are taught directly by RM Lash and Beauty founder, Rimvita Marcinkeviciute, so you’ll be in expert hands!
We’ll supply you with all the equipment you need for the course and beyond to start your new career.
Box of lashes (mix)
Yes! Once you’ve completed the Foundation/Classic training, you’ll be accredited and ready to serve your first clients or find a position at someone else’s business.
Since our courses are taught via individual appointments, rather than a large class with spaces, so our pricing is also individual. We create custom courses for each student to fill any gaps in your knowledge and help you feel completely ready to make your dreams a reality. Contact us to find out more.
You can cancel or reschedule your appointment via email, phone, or text message. Cancellations and rescheduling up to 14 days before are free, however last-minute cancellations or missed appointments will result in a lost deposit as we reserved your time.
Ready to Start a New Career?
Please contact us to find out more about our lash courses.