Become a Lash Artist With Our Eyelash Extension Course
Eyelash extension course in Sydney. Kick start your new career and be your own boss in a booming industry. Enquire for our eyelash technician course today!
If You Answered ‘Yes’ We’d Love to Have You in Our Course!
RM Lash & Beauty Academy based in Sydney offers accredited eyelash extension courses that will give you the solid foundation you need to become an eyelash technician.
What You Can Expect From the Course?
All our courses are accredited by Lash Inc and recognised globally.
Personalised attention in one-on-one training sessions.
Full support during and after training
An Experienced Trainer
One to two-day course with an experienced lash technician
Includes a starter kit with everything you need to start work straight away!
Classic Eyelash Extension Course
The Classic Eyelash Extension course is the perfect course for complete beginners looking to learn the basics so they can start working with clients and market themselves effectively. We’ll cover all the basics of how to choose and apply lashes, as well as important health and safety , business management and marketing topics. You will receive demonstrations by your trainer of all aspects of the application process. Then you’ll work on real people under the watchful of your trainer.
• All about the different types of lashes you can work with
• How to style and map for different eye shapes
• The best application techniques
• Choose the right eyelashes for your client to give them their desired look
• Important health and safety precautions
• Choose the best tools and equipment
• How to correctly apply eyelash extensions to your clients, including all about distance and direction of the lashes
• About eyelash extension aftercare and the information you should give new clients after their first appointment with you
• How to run a successful consultation
• All about eyelash infills
• Remove eyelash extensions
• About adhesives and how to use them properly
• All about allergic reactions, how to avoid them, and what to do if they occur
• Important marketing and business management tips
• Take perfect lash pictures for your website and social media
Russian Volume Course
This course is perfect for those who already have a basic knowledge and understanding of how to apply for classic eyelash extensions and are ready to learn the best techniques for customer retention, managing and satisfying client expectations. You’ll learn how to create completely individual looks for each client and give more detailed and professional consultations.
• Choose the best equipment and tools
• Three different fan making techniques
• Make perfect fans to apply to your clients
• How to speed up your work while maintaining the quality or result
• Choose the right thickness
• Styling and mapping for different eye shapes
• Achieve the perfect line look
• Eyelash extension aftercare
• How to deliver perfect direction and distance of the extensions
• Apply volume fan extensions on natural lashes
• All about adhesives: how to choose and why some volume lashes don’t last
• How to make infills for volume lashes
• All about allergies, how to detect them, what to do if an allergic reaction occurs, and common mistakes
• Remove volume lashes
• Important health and safety precautions
• Vital business management tools
• Important marketing and pricing information
Satisfied Student Stories
Benefits of Becoming an Eyelash Technician
Finding a career that you love isn’t always easy. We’ve seen many women, young and old take control of their destiny and thrive in a career in the beauty industry after completing our course. Just some of the benefits of becoming an eyelash technician include:
Being an eyelash technician gives you the flexibility to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Work From Home
Save on property and transport costs by working from home.
Work For Yourself
Be in full control of your own success and work on your own terms.
Working With Fun People in a Relaxed Environment
Meet gorgeous women who’ll be your clients and your friends.
Unlimited Earning Potential
What you earn will reflect the amount of work you put in.
Frequently Asked Questions
All levels! Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced technician looking to learn a new technique, our training courses will help you take the next step.
Our training is taught individually, either in a 1:1 or 1:2 setting. You don’t have to wait for the start of a new course to begin your training or miss out on vital attention due to a large class.
All our courses are accredited by Lash Inc and are recognised globally. Our curriculum was accurately developed and approved by Lash Inc experts, so you can rest assured knowing you’re getting the industry’s best training.
Our courses typically take one or two full days of training. By the end, you’ll be ready to apply for lash extensions professionally.
Don’t worry, you’ll be under the watchful eye of our trainer, and you’ll see plenty of demonstrations before you start applying the lashes.
Our courses are taught directly by RM Lash and Beauty founder, Rimvita Marcinkeviciute or our experienced lash technician and trainer Aiste Mickunaite, so you’ll be in experts hands!
We’ll supply you with all the equipment you need for the course and beyond to start your new career.
Box of lashes (mix)
Yes! Once you’ve completed the Foundation/Classic training, you’ll be accredited and ready to serve your first clients or find a position at someone else’s business.
Since our courses are taught via individual appointments, rather than a large class with spaces, so our pricing is also individual. We create custom courses for each student to fill any gaps in your knowledge and help you feel completely ready to make your dreams a reality.
- One day private 1:1 Foundation/Classic course price is A$ 1400;
- Two days private1:1 Foundation/Classic and 2D Russian volume course price is A$ 2100;
- One day group of 2 people Foundation/Classic course price is A$ 1200;
- One-day 1:1 Russian Volume course price is A$ 1700.
You can cancel or reschedule your appointment via email, phone, or text message. Cancellations and rescheduling up to 14 days before are free, however last-minute cancellations or missed appointments will result in a lost deposit as we reserved your time.
Ready to Start a New Career?
Please contact us to find out more about our lash courses.
The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are. Enquire to our eyelash extension course today!